Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fantastica Bastidas @ Black Triangle

 These were taken at the Black Triangle in September. I am not feeling like writing a whole lot to go along with the images today, so its going to be mostly images. + blogger's image uploader is being ri-tarded again. Seriously, why does this thing freak out so much? Its still a little faster than loading them from photo-bucket ... but not by much.







Lately Blu Blu and Noah.


The third band that played, Meho Plaza.





 Fantastica Bastidas.






Anyways. Bastidas are rad. I really like their music and I have wanted to check them out for a while, and I am glad to say I wasn't disappointed with them. They are playing again on the ninth with Peg Leg Love, Blue Jungle and Micheal Nhat. I am going to be making some effort to check that out. We will see how it goes down. http://www.myspace.com/lamicaelabastidas



The Exit.



The last band that played was Bird Mad Girl. I tried to stick around, but sleep won over. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment