Friday, June 4, 2010

Well its been a couple of weeks. Since the last time I posted I've shot a burlesque show, a wedding, a couple of outings just for giggles, and hair shots for a friends portfolio (and mine). I think we'll go with the Boozie Floozy photos tonight.

Thursday May 21st, at the Galaxy theatre.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Practice makes perfect.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Miss Scarlett has a way with words.

Photobucket

opening number.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 girls, every mans fantasty. This show was their strongest yet. They opened strong to a full house and did not let up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simeones DanaLustrous's fan dance was truely fantastic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty boy trying to tame the lustful lioness Ms Scarlett.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes. Real Boa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Was there a downside to the show? Yeah ... it ran late! It started almost an hour late, and ended at almost 1, making for a long night for everyone involved, luckily the crowd was gone and the house cleaned up quick enough to grab last call at the Huddle, and shortly there after I was passed out in my bed. Not alone.

2 comments:

  1. 0o0o0o "Not alone" haha
    you did a really great job capturing the show andy
    I'll have to attend a show sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I lied a bit, I actually slept on the couch :)

    ReplyDelete