Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Neon Black and the Prisims and Holy Roller

.... and back to photobucket I go for my image hosting. The Blogger hosting application is screwing with my images when I upload them today, far more trouble than its worth, kind of a bummer, bloggers way was a little bit faster and I had more control over the layout, maybe it will work better tomorrow ...

Anyways. These are some photos that I took at the Hellman Triangle a couple of weeks ago. Holy Roller and Neon Black and the Prisms played.


Photobucket

... and this band though I forget the name.




Photobucket

Nina Strikes again as DJ.

Photobucket

This was really cool, someone brought this material and taped it to the ceiling, separating the band from everyone else.

Photobucket

Holy Roller. Couldn't find a website to direct you to, so just make something up.

Photobucket

The second of new Long Beach bands formed from other bands I regularly see. John of Gestopa Khazi, Taylor of Dva Damas and Greg of Francis Harold and the holograms come together to create Voltron ... err ... I mean Holy Roller.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fever Dragon. My arch Long Beach Photo Nemesis arrives. Apparently he has gone to the dark side and began doing video as well ... http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1303254916587#!/video/video.php?v=10150253609965298 follow the link for a video that he did of Holy Roller.

Photobucket

This has become one of my favorite images from the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Neon Black and the Prisms.

Photobucket

Photobucket

                                                  http://www.myspace.com/neonblackandtheprisms

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

That image with the hand coming up to block my lens means that's the end.

Actually, it wasn't, but that was the end of most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment