Thursday, September 23, 2010

Next up ...

Yesterday we got a wedding, and today I am going in a radically different direction for todays post. Will I follow this up with another post tomorrow in a totally different direction too? Well. I will try.

Anyways, today we are going to be checking out Simone ... over 18 content behind the cut, click on it and take a look.




Simone contacted me the other week needing to update her portfolio, instead of updating it we pretty much shot a whole new one. These were shot over two days, and just so you know, she is a mommy by day and a burlesque dancer by night.




















I shot these with strobe, using my portable studio I went out to her place and set up. Each shoot was about four hours all together. Check out her burlesque troupe at www.myspace.com/boozyfloozyburlesque


No comments:

Post a Comment