Friday, January 31, 2014

Bunny Buxomm - January Shoot

I had the privilege of photographing NYC Burlesque star Bunny Buxomm last weekend at my studio **cough cough living room cough cough** and for those that are part of my facebook page, you have probably seen a few of these already. You will find some alternatives to what I already posted but also additional photos that you haven't seen.

Enjoy!




Follow the link for the rest.















Super fun shoot. Interesting to note, this was the 1st time I have photographed using a colored backdrop. I've always used white/grey/black in the past. I will be doing this more often. Also, the compression of this blog seems to have screwed with the saturation of some of the colors, especially the blues ... just so you know.

Lastly, if anyone ever wants to shoot, send me a private message here or else where. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment